How I can help you
My Personal Commitment To Our Global Entrepreneur Start-Ups and Why?
Recent research indicates that only 20 to 30% of business start-ups actually are successful after 4 to 5 years in existence – 70 – 80 % Fail. That result globally has not significantly changed for 20 – 30 years or more. We can and deserve better for our society and economy world-wide.
Global Leadership and Benchmarking Associates has a broad, strategic, and never-ending commitment to “substantially change this global performance result” via my focus on global benchmarking - that will create a “Quantum Leap” in the number of start-up business success stories across the globe.
Specific performance excellence business and economic development advisory services offered as a mentor and executive coach as you continue along your path of growth and start-up progress in our highly competitive global marketplace.
- How and Why to Create a Compelling, Riveting, and Globally Based Vision for Your Organization/Region.
- Building and Sustaining Collaborative Economic Development Partnerships with Business, Government, Healthcare, and Education – Distinct Focus on Talent Management, Innovation, and our Global Technology Industry.
- Global Benchmarking – United States, Canada, Europe, India, China, Asia – “Anywhere on Our Planet.”
- Performance Measurement/Management – “If You Can’t Measure It, You Can’t Manage It.”
- Operational Performance Excellence/Process Improvement (Lean, Six Sigma, and Beyond).
- Strategic and Business/Operational Planning – Outside-In, Customer Perspective - 1 year, 3 years, and beyond.
- Strategy, Marketing Plan Development, and Financial Management, from a global perspective
- Leadership on your most challenging issues/assignments, finding YOUR global success stories.
Areas of Expertise
- Business Strategy & Planning
- Government & Regulations
- Business Operations
- Technology & IT Services
- Technical & Scientific Services
- Professional & Business Services
University of Minnesota,Masters of Business Administration, Finance and Management