Join Ben Theis of Skol Marketing and learn the basics of SEO. Discover how to get found and attract customers online by increasing your website’s visibility in search engine results. We’ll discuss the anatomy of a search engine, how search engines like Google, Yahoo, and Bing analyze your website, what types of content can help improve your SEO.
About Ben Theis. After Google closed their Twin Cities office, Ben Theis combined his knowledge, experience, and passion to create Skol Marketing and help small businesses and nonprofits get found online. Through Skol Marketing, Ben creates websites for his clients, uses his experience from working for Google to perform SEO on his clients’ sites, implements online marketing campaigns through the use of SEM and social media, and hosts workshops to educate small business owners on all of the above. Ben has spoken at countless events, small and large, for many business and nonprofit organizations around the country (and even once in Canada!).
• What is SEO?
• What does Google look for in websites?
• How can I rank higher on Google?
• How does Google view my site and rank sites accordingly?
• What cost-effective measures can I take to enhance my online presence?
• What is Google Search Console, Google Analytics, & Google My Business?