Viewing this webinar requires some basic information. This data is only used within SCORE and will not be distributed to any third parties.
Veterans and military spouses face unique issues when seeking funding for their small businesses. Determining the best financing options and how to find the money can be daunting.
SCORE mentor and Vietnam veteran Walter Abbott explains how veterans and their spouses can secure funding that will be best for their businesses. He understands how to translate military skills into business success and can help you, too.
This session will address:
- Why vets have trouble getting capital
- When they need to get funding
- What they can do to improve their chances
- How they should gather the needed information
- Who are the funding sources
- Where they can find those sources